Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » MommiesFeet.com (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: MommiesFeet.com
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Gameon:
Mommiedearest,

Didn't you just flame other folks who sell clips and have member sites on the disscussion page here? Seems like a shocking post given your current situation with clips4sale and your new website?

No I did not FLAME anybody ... I simply asked a question like every other member does here in this forum ... it was a simple question and thought ... did I offend you?

edit: I went and looked at that thread and obviously I pissed off a great deal of people with a simple question ... MAN! that sucks when people FREAK OUT on you without actually talking with you first!!

[ February 21, 2008, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: Mommie Dearest ]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are really hot

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Brandy's Foot Slave:
Those are really hot

Thanks!

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great work, MD. So good to see you online with your own website. Good luck!
[Thumbs Up]

Thanks a lot for adding my banner...I´ve added yours, too:
http://www.toes-in-action.com/links.htm

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The site is increadable. An exclusive site like Mommiefeet.com is the definition of heaven to me. You're the best there is, was, or ever will be MD. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
quote:
Mommiedearest,

Didn't you just flame other folks who sell clips and have member sites on the disscussion page here? Seems like a shocking post given your current situation with clips4sale and your new website?

No I did not FLAME anybody ... I simply asked a question like every other member does here in this forum ... it was a simple question and thought ... did I offend you?

edit: I went and looked at that thread and obviously I pissed off a great deal of people with a simple question ... MAN! that sucks when people FREAK OUT on you without actually talking with you first!!

nope, I wasn't offended at all but i could see how others could percieve you as snubbing other footgirls etc.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats, MD! Love you French tips....
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice
Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
nope, I wasn't offended at all but i could see how others could percieve you as snubbing other footgirls etc.

No worries then! [Big Grin]

UPDATE TONIGHT GUYS ON MY SITE (btw)

--------------------

-

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! I get back from Hong Kong to this fab news!

February has been a great month.

All the best, Mommie.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome!!!

bruce

[ February 27, 2008, 08:35 AM: Message edited by: Bruce ]

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover69
Board Regular
Member # 25535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover69   Email solelover69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck to you Mommy in your new endeavour and I hope you make at least enough cash to get some new digs to pose your sexy feet and also give you something to do with your time other than live here on this forum
Posts: 31 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links