Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » *Brooke* update (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: *Brooke* update
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys it's Brooke...These are from tonight!! My Boyfriend and I were sent to the clipper game by his work and it was VIP treatment the whole way...anyway I brought the camera and kind of...................teased the shit out of him with my feet tonight at staples center.

Cant wait to hear what you think...........hope this works my boyfriend just showed me how to upload before he went to bed. (my first one all by myself)
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ February 21, 2008, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: *Brooke* ]

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
 -
I had to stop this because it makes him drive like a drunk.lol

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice open toe heels. Very sexy and playful Brooke!
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i like that! nice shoes!! great under the table shots.. never thought of that before.. i like the concept!!!!!! cool!!!

thanks for sharing.. nice job posting! nice toenail color too!

i don't think i'd be thinking much about the game though, and that would be fine with me!

i would love to drive with my wife's feet in my lap, but she thinks i'd not focus on the drive though. safety first.

kudos to you both

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good Lord!!! I'll keep saying this again and again: best toes i saw this year! [Blush] Thanks for sharing, both of you! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow...that is really hot stuff!!! nice!! ;-)

Staples Centre in LA?? Theres only 1, right? I went there 2 or 3 years ago ...awesome place is LA...and i saw u2 live at the staples centre [Big Grin]

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, great post and love that your sexy feet are shown during your night out together. Your feet look amazing, and so so sexy and love the polish color, too. Hot, and love the pics from his POV. Nice!

How he was able to focus on anything else around him as your beautiful feet were in his lap, I do not know?! And how did he not drive off the road in that last pic?!

Your feet are so sexy! Great post.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another amazing set Brooke! Great shots. Loved the under the table teasing as I'm sure your BF did too.

Those are great shoes!! I really loved the last pic in that first set where you are showing off your shoes and feet to the game. Those shoes show off your nice high arch and great toes all at once!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
With gorgeous feet like that all over me! I'd drive like a drunk man and probably wreck!! [Hump]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

-
 -

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] SSSShhhhhh... [Evil Grin] ... [Woot] ...You are going to cause an accident with those peds, Brooke [Jerkoff] [Wink] . Nice shots [Thumbs Up] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are some of the most amazing pics. Your feet are the finest and most perfect feet that I have seen. Your soles are #1.

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, fantastic update to an already amazing post. Love the dangling of the sexy peep toe pumps! I would not even be able to focus on the game if you were doing that next to Me. I love your taste in sexy shoes....these only accent your beautiful feet, Brooke.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ONE OF THE BEST POSTS YET!!!!! THANKS!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links