Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Audry on the couch

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Audry on the couch
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I took some pics the other day of Audry on the couch... and man did it get hot in there!!

-

-

-

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Audry is beautiful. I love her feet and soles. Thanks, Dave!

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW man ... she is a cutie !!! she has great toes and soles !! thanks for sharing !!

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty eyes, pretty toes

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
where did her pants run off to? XD
Lovely photos. Her eyes are very pretty. ^__^
Plus, her socks pics are cute.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayhoops
Board Regular
Member # 29450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayhoops   Email jayhoops   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow this chick is hot!!!!!
nice to see hot chicks willing to show their feet.
nice post dude

--------------------
jsm

Posts: 31 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Holy shit Dave! I'm going to keep this post tasteful..but man..the things I'd do! [Big Grin]
Thanks for the pics bro!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
I took some pics the other day of Audry on the couch... and man did it get hot in there!!

I can understand why!! What beautiful eyes and feet. That third photo is incredible!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks guys. I always pass along comments to Audry...hehe she's usually sitting on that couch you see in those pictures when I read them and I let her know what y'all have said. She likes it that you guys think she's hot, and appreciates that you guys appreciate her and what she's sharing.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
forget the feet. i'd go DEEP in this girl's clit!!!!
Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice! Beautiful! Sexy! Thank you!

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

quote:
Originally posted by GimmeFeet:
forget the feet. i'd go DEEP in this girl's clit!!!!

not sure that would feel good to her, as the clitoris is not really an orifice...lol. but, I think I know what you mean by it.

Thanks for the great comments folks!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links