Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » CHECK THESE OUT!!!! What, just 4 comments?? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CHECK THESE OUT!!!! What, just 4 comments??
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is Andrea, a great friend of mine. What do you think of her size 12s? [Wink]

-

This is my girl Paula. Her gorgeous feet tasted and smelled sooo damn good!!! [Jerkoff]

-

I took some shots while partying with my Bro's at the French Quarter in New Orleans [Roll Eyes]

-

Click on the link below to view a whole lot more. My friends get to see more goodies!! [Jerkoff]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

[ March 03, 2008, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: ToeLove ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow!! Paula is smokin' hot!! Love that pose showing off her sexy foot, and you can see what a beautiful body she has too. The little "sneak peek" in that pose is a added bonus...Nice!!

Would love to see her soles next time.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics, thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great pics great toes n soles
thanks for sharing

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Always love candid pics!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't believe I only got 4 comments, I worked very hard to do this for you people.
Some people here post some dreadful, blurry ass, faded phone cam pics and everyone comments on them! What the hell!!!!! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Violent]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG! Size 12 is great and rare!! Would love to see some of those soles too if ya get a chance!! YUMMY [Tongue] thx!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm partial to Paula, myself but I do wonder what joy I might find in size 12's.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm also kinda partial to Paula. I just can't enough of of foot tattoos. Nice pics and thanks for sharing.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow that last pic had a whole mess of feet in it. My cock would be like a confused divining rod. Pulling me over here and then over there and then it might spew everywhere. Nice pics. Your friend Andrea has some cute toes. And you girl Paula, I love foot tats. Ink on pretty tootsies is a recipe for pitching a tent and some of that evil deviant (as if) foot lovin that we all enjoy giving out. Not to mention I consider ink on a girl kind of like a bulls eye. Not to mention I like her ass.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Both photos are great, but, if I had to choose, I love Paula's feet the best. That large tatoo on the top of her foot is very nice looking, and I love her toes and toenail polish. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Andrea has very nice feet and sexy sandals. Her pedicure's not the greatest, but that's the danger of close-ups. I'd be very happy to call those feet mine.

Paul's got great legs, beautiful feet, nice tattoo, hot color. Looks divine!

That third photo is quite the bevy of babes! Fantastic legs and feet everywhere! And a wonderful variety of sandals and flip-flops too!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stinkyfeet4me
Loyal Member
Member # 282

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stinkyfeet4me   Email Stinkyfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Keep posting Laura's feet! Love tattoos on hot feet...yummy!!! Post more of her please...

--------------------
Force me to smell your stinky feet...

Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kick ass foot ink!
I always love to see what others choose to have tattooed on their feet [Smile]

As for the candid - Miss Red Heels is the best of the pack ... nice legs and those ankles/heels rock!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetrme
Loyal Member
Member # 29602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetrme   Email feetrme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mmm very sexy

--------------------
Why not love Femal FEET?

Posts: 81 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links