Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Just home from work (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Just home from work
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice dark polish on those long toes

keep em comin

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice!

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russell_FL
Major Player
Member # 27905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russell_FL   Author's Homepage   Email Russell_FL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn 2swift, I'd love to squirt all her her feet [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you all for the amazing, and wonderful comments about her sexy feet. She read them tonight, and loved them all very much.

Now to reply to a few comments... [Wink]

luv p3rf3ct to3s...you are so right. [Big Grin]

fjb...Yes, indeed I did enjoy her warm her sexy just home from work feet, to the fullest meaning of the word, bigtime. I love the scent of her feet like this. It's heady combination of the lotion I rub on them in the morning, the leather and fabric of her heels, all combined with her natural scent and light perspiration of her soft soles. It is amazing!

LaDaemon...I know all too well what you speak of what you wish to do. I love how that feels as well.

Footlover of London...having her up on her toes in heels, or bare feet showing off her sexy soles is one of My all time favorite poses for her. I always include it in My sets of her.

AZfootman...always great to hear from you, My friend. Know you are a fan.

Yo Dom....Thank you for the great words, I love her toes too. She has an amazing grip too. The polish is one I gave to her for Christmas. It's OPI brand polish. It dries flawless, and looks like glass when first applied.

Perfectpeds...you are so sweet, and kind with your compliments. She loved your words. Thank you.

luvlilfeet71...just did that tonight [Cool]

Thank you all again for your kind words. We love contributing here, knowing you all love her sexy, hot feet.

Regards,
2swift and the Mrs.

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When my lady comes home from work, her soles look like that too. Unfortunately, she doesn't allow me to snap any pics of her feet at all, so, thanks 2swiff for sharing your wife’s dirty soles and gorgeous feet pics and also your story.

Working 500 miles away from her is hard on me cuz, I absolutely adore her foot smell and slightly dirty sweaty soles, I miss her, so, as soon as she gets home from work! (when I'm there!) I get on my knees and start sucking her pretty feet... now, let me call her now and we'll have some phone sex tonight!!! [Blush] [Cool]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"fjb...Yes, indeed I did enjoy her warm her sexy just home from work feet,"....
Comment by 2swift

Damned you !! [Bow Down] [Mmm] [Laugh] [Cheers]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey there, sling....no worries, so happy you chimed in and love the new set. New you would love her up on her toes like that. Good to hear from you, My friend.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful shots. I love her soles. Thanks, 2swift!

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Folks, these feet and their condition deserve another look. [Eek!]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawg
Board Regular
Member # 29889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Outstanding....Thank you

--------------------
MY WEBSITE MY NEW BLOG  - More beautifull feet at FOOTLOVERS

Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stinkyfeet4me
Loyal Member
Member # 282

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stinkyfeet4me   Email Stinkyfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
instant hardon!!!!!

--------------------
Force me to smell your stinky feet...

Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Took some time out on my Florida trip to check out your lady's feet and they look as great as ever. So nice to see them here no matter where I go. Thanks!!
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thud]

Your wife's feet are absolutely stunning 2swift. She has gorgeous soles and toes, poses very gracefully and has us all mesmerized I'm sure!

Thanx to you two, for this picture paradise.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoesluvr
All Pro Poster
Member # 29386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoesluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice pics 2 swift , I finally made it here to look and they are as lovely as ever , love the polish color as well as her toe ring !!! Very Hot and very stimulating !!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 631 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footvasian
Major Player
Member # 29721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footvasian   Email Footvasian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has wonderful legs and very lovely feet! You are very fortunate to have your FF indulged... [Wink] All men should be so lucky!

~FV

Posts: 157 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links