Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Nice shoes and even nicer feet!!! Happy Birthday

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nice shoes and even nicer feet!!! Happy Birthday
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sup fellas..
[B]Angeline just celebrated her 41st birthday!! And she still proves that she has the best feet on my site!!... Her birthday actually was on the 19th, i'm late at getting tis. feel free to wish her an happy birthday yummiegirl69@yahoo.com

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tmasters
Loyal Member
Member # 22600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tmasters     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG... You told us her age.. oh well happy birthday.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She is hot! Her feet are beautiful!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Cheers]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Like the dirty sole shots best!

Down in the basement with all the shoes on the tables is where those elves made all the shoes for the cobbler in the fairy tales, right?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
tmasters i told evryone her age when she first started modeling with me, i uploaded her bio pic too.. She knows she looks good for her age, she doesnt care lol

Glad ya like fellas! More to come soon!!

-

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
godd*amn hot...love those mature dirty soles..
omg.. [Drool] [Drool]

Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by kbrooks:
tmasters i told evryone her age when she first started modeling with me, i uploaded her bio pic too.. She knows she looks good for her age, she doesnt care lol

Glad ya like fellas! More to come soon!!

-

It's true - we don't care about telling our age -- at least those of us who take care of ourselves and have cute feet! LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tmasters
Loyal Member
Member # 22600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tmasters     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know age should not be a big deal but for some women it is. And perfectpeds you do have cute feet.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice series... and 40 is young!! it's all how you carry yourself and pamper yourself. nice set of pics.. and nice hose and boots pic

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rbunthorne2180
Board Regular
Member # 2979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rbunthorne2180   Email rbunthorne2180   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just had another session with her beautiful feet. I am so much in love with her feet it's ridiculous! Once again, Happy Birthday Angeline (I hope you liked your present)!

--------------------
"Is life a boon? If so it must befall that death whene'er he call must call too soon." -W.S. Gilbert

Posts: 44 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links