Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Brooke update pg 2*!*!*! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Brooke update pg 2*!*!*!
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ March 26, 2008, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: *Brooke* ]

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice legs, the feet look a bit "unloved" in some of those pictures (red toe in first pic) [Cry]

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot addict
Major Player
Member # 5223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot addict     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So sexy Brooke, your feet are perfect and I dont mind the legs and panty shots either. Keep posting.
Posts: 139 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
brooke,brooke,brooke,brooke. oh shit, i just got hungry and and sleepy.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey girl, you're back! Thanks for your PM and thank your BF for his comments as well.

Looks like you came back rockin' That little get out of town did you good. There was a lot of sufferin' going on here wonderin' where you were. You are loved by many!

Welcome back to you and your beautiful feet, etc. LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice to seem some fresh new pics Brooke! We were worried there for a little while!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, Brooke and welcome back...you have been missed indeed. These pics are stunning, and so so sexy. I am trying to pick out My favorite ones, but they are all sexy. The second one is hot as I love that pose, but I also love your sexy shoes too...add to that your soft soles, and WOW! Fantastic set, and so good to have you back...you are so sexy, and your feet are amazing.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful legs! I like the last shots of your soles, your toes look so hot!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jumbosbusa
Board Regular
Member # 25505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jumbosbusa   Email jumbosbusa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Once again amazing!!! My mouth waters every time.

--------------------
<---perfectpeds amazing feet

Posts: 38 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! I love all of your posts, you really know how to do it, I love the way you tease us with pics in your shoes and then reveal your gorgeous soles after. Thank you.

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Thanks for all the sweet comments guys!!

We were out of town for a while so I apoligize for our absence. I am on my way out the door to get a new pedicure. I will post some of that tonight.

Mabey even some of my feet covered in my bf's man juice..

WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Geezus, she starts off right outta the gate with some killer pump dangling, then finishes with sexy soles waiting to be cummed on.(pics of that later I hope!) Doesn't get much hotter than that! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MAXIMVS
Board Regular
Member # 15545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MAXIMVS   Email MAXIMVS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brooke,Brooke,Brooke....Marvelous as always!! Just when i think youre pics cant get any better you come and amaze me with these great pics..keep up the good work!
Posts: 28 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
always a pleasure to see your feet, legs, and 'spunk' on the big screen. You sure had fun with those heels.. very sexy! thanks for posting. i'm eagerly waiting to see what happens after you get your pedi done!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links