Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » A Friends Sexy Feet With Nice Polish!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A Friends Sexy Feet With Nice Polish!!
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A friend of mine allowed me to take some pics of her feet to post here. Love the graphic design on those toes. Thoughts?

-  -  -  -

Some in hose
 -  -  -

[ March 25, 2008, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: ffeds91 ]

Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice feet ;-)
post more pics! )))))))))

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
will she let you cum on them and post those pics?
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oooo,she has very sexy feet. Love the art on the toes. Let's see more sole.

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
locnus
Board Regular
Member # 19487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for locnus         Edit/Delete Post 
Thats a pretty cool design on the nails. Please let her know she has pretty feet, and thank you for sharing.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice! lovely sexy archs.. and thanks for the hosed pics! i appreciate that a lot! reminds me of toes i once saw back in the days before i was more open about what i liked to see. please pass on my compliments to her.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very sexy toes. Great nail art. would love to see more pics. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gustavo baroni
Board Regular
Member # 11730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gustavo baroni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Xtra nice pics.... i love exotic nail polish... great
Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tmasters
Loyal Member
Member # 22600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tmasters     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the nylons shots.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Panic:
will she let you cum on them and post those pics?

Sorry, we are friends.....but not those kind of friends!
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover001
Loyal Member
Member # 29785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, love those pics! Very sexy toes. Nice arch too. Please post more.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleman57
Board Regular
Member # 29876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleman57   Email soleman57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your friend has some gorgeous peds. Will you be posting any more? How about maybe some more sole or hose shots? Please tell her she has some very sexy feet and thanks for letting you post the pics.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

quote:
Originally posted by soleman57:
Your friend has some gorgeous peds. Will you be posting any more? How about maybe some more sole or hose shots? Please tell her she has some very sexy feet and thanks for letting you post the pics.

Unfortunately, i don't think she will be posting more. I will check with her though. Thanks for the comments
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if for any reason she changes her mind, tell her thanks.. and if she doesn't mind including another hosed pic!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice looking toes.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links