Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Soles of Silk - Abby... Soft Wrinkled Puerto Rican Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Abby... Soft Wrinkled Puerto Rican Soles
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everyone,
This week's update brings back the originator - as far as my foot photography is concerned. Abby and I remain friends and she still loves getting barefoot and showing off those tender size 6 soles for all of us. Those wrinkles are enough to drive any wrinkled sole fan nuts. For a couple of years, that person was me and I'm so glad I still get the chance to photograph them and show them off to all of you. Here is her set from this week where she kicks off her tennis shoes, no socks, and gets barefoot at a small waterside park.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Great polish she has on Pat! Mmm...nice soles [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Abby is great as always. Your photos too! I can never get enough of either.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! What beautiful meaty soles Abby has! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cute toes. would like to have my way with them [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Manny
Loyal Member
Member # 6895

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Mr. Manny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Abby just drives me apeshit! This girl is perfect from the top of her head to the tips of her sexy toes.

I guess I am sentimental about her because she seemed to be with Patrick the longest. For me it was love at first sight when I first saw her pictures in Legshow magazine. I still have that same issue! LOL

Patrick has an incredible stable of beautiful models but there is something really special about Abby.

I am just hoping that she remains with Patrick for a long time to come. I just can't get enough of this beautiful Boriqua!

--------------------
Live the life you love or love the life you live!

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Manny
Loyal Member
Member # 6895

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Mr. Manny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Abby just drives me apeshit! This girl is perfect from the top of her head to the tips of her sexy toes.

I guess I am sentimental about her because she seemed to be with Patrick the longest. For me it was love at first sight when I first saw her pictures in Legshow magazine. I still have that same issue! LOL

Patrick has an incredible stable of beautiful models but there is something really special about Abby.

I am just hoping that she remains with Patrick for a long time to come. I just can't get enough of this beautiful Boriqua!

--------------------

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bring on the blue Patrick! Great work my man. Great work.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Manny:

Mr. Manny,

Not sure if I explained the above correctly, but Abby and I haven't been dating in a very long time. We actually broke up in 1999. We remain friends though and she enjoys posing just like she used to do.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Manny
Loyal Member
Member # 6895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Manny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excuse me Patrick, I think I made it specifically clear when I made the reference to a stable of models and that she was with you the longest.

I have read her interview here at Wu's and can clearly distinguish between a professional platonic relationship versus a romantic relationship. I know how Abby feels about her relationship with you and her fans and as a true fan respect her wishes pertaining to the privacy of her personal life.

I absolutely made no reference or allegation to any romantic relationship whatsoever. I know that it is a platonic and professional relationship!

"Patrick has an incredible stable of beautiful models but there is something really special about Abby.

I am just hoping that she remains with Patrick for a long time to come. I just can't get enough of this beautiful Boriqua! "

Sir-please read my post carefully, I never made any reference or assumption about you and Abby dating each other or ever being romatically involved in my message whatsoever. I am sure that no one else would have made that assumption or came to that conclusion even if they knew you both personally or your private history together.

In fact most of the good people here would not have known that you two were ever together in the distant past until you just divulged that fact in your own reply to my post.

"Mr. Manny,

Not sure if I explained the above correctly, but Abby and I haven't been dating in a very long time. We actually broke up in 1999. We remain friends though and she enjoys posing just like she used to do.

Patrick"

All I was trying to do was give a complement in regard to an exceptional model and hoping that this very special model remains in your line up for a long time to come.

Sir, I am extremely sorry that you misread what I said and that it may have annoyed or angered you or Abby in any way.

After today-you will never read a single comment of mine in reference to Abby or any of your lovely models ever again. May you continue to be successful in all of your artistic endeavors.

--------------------

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Abby is one of those girls I just never get tired of seeing. What exactly is that quality she possesses??? Beautiful feet, beautiful smile, beautiful face...yes...but the sum is greater than the parts!!!

Thanks again!!

BTW- What happened to the pics of Abby and Tiff??Let me know when you are posting them so I can take that day off of work

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Mr. Manny,

Wow bud, slow down. I didn't accuse you of being wrong. All I said was I wasn't sure if I explained correctly because of part of a comment where you said "stay with Patrick." [Wink] Don't take things so personal. Heehee...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I lover her thick toes.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links