Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » LuckyAndre - Back From Miami (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: LuckyAndre - Back From Miami
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So I'm down in Miami for the WMC 2008 (those into the music knows what that is) and chilling with these girls I know. Found some others that saw my license plates and were interested. So I took some near my van to liven up the evening. The ladies LOVED IT!
 -  -  -  -  -  -

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.
No shame!

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRAZIEHORSE
Board Regular
Member # 26383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CRAZIEHORSE   Email CRAZIEHORSE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, you were very lucky there... nice license plate too. Thanks for the share!
Posts: 34 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post 
The one bottom right in the fourth picture (top row)seems to have the most attractive feet of the bunch [Smile]

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lucky dawg you!!!!!!!! nice plates too..

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, well done. looks like you had some fun.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Great job in keeping up with the usual antics, Andre!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetrme
Loyal Member
Member # 29602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetrme   Email feetrme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very lucky man!!!

--------------------
Why not love Femal FEET?

Posts: 81 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow love the girl in the leg warmers and silver shoes! hot.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Andre, can you give us a general description of the girl whose sexy foot is on your left shoulder in the last picture of your post. What color hair, eyes, approximate age. She looks very hot. Dude, you got a goood gig there. [Smile]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the numberplate - Gotta have balls to wear your fetish on your car. Looks like you had a good time!
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the comments fellas!

quote:
Andre, can you give us a general description of the girl whose sexy foot is on your left shoulder in the last picture of your post. What color hair, eyes, approximate age. She looks very hot. Dude, you got a goood gig there.
Ill be honest..I do not remember how she looked as far as details, because we were all in a dark parking lot waiting for other people. She was cute though. I met her through this guy from the UK who surprisingly enough has a foot fetish. I caught him taking a photo of that same girl's feet as I sat in my van waiting and said "hey, why you taking pics of her feet" and he said that he has a foot fetish. So I told them to go look at my plates, and then he smiled and hi 5'd me. THATS when the whole taking the pictures behind my van started. So that is the foot of his girlfriend,(who was KILLING ME by digging that shoe into my shoulder). I took the shoe off the other girl cause she had on those killer silver shoes.

quote:
wow love the girl in the leg warmers and silver shoes! hot.

I actually shot a small video of that girl I will put over on clips 4 sale soon as I find time. Her boyfriend kept telling me to take pics of her feet and I did and shot a video in the condo we were staying in.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are still king, Andre!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Canadian Foot Guy
Loyal Member
Member # 5670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Canadian Foot Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ya...........your pretty much the biggest STUD out there! Love the plate!!!
Posts: 81 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
music and feet go hand in hand!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links