Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » My Personal Candids

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Personal Candids
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Been a while since i posted here regularly. in my absence, i've been stepping up my candids game. i upload pics to webshots, and vids to filefront. enough with the talking, you wanna see the candids. when you open the thumbnail, highlight the URL bar and press ENTER to load the pic. REFRESH WILL NOT WORK:

"egy"
 -

her folder is the one named "Indian Girl". she's straight outta india.
 -
 -
 -

"Lifeguard Inservice"
 -
 -
the girl in front of her had nice soles, too
 -

link to my webshots page: http://community.webshots.com/user/jguitarooman
most of the time, i post the low-quality streaming vid on webshots, and give a link to the HQ vid on filefront you can download. if it's too big for webshots altogether, i'll post a filefront link in the main page of the girl's album. enjoy. i update every few weeks.

[ April 02, 2008, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: killa ]

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice candids man.

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Bro... I'm quite fond of candids myself.. Will have to post some of mine here soon.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great work, Killa. I was never much into candids, but i'm hooked now, thanks to decent quality camera phones.

THE GREATEST INVENTION...EVER!

Thanks Killa.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Great work, Killa. I was never much into candids, but i'm hooked now, thanks to decent quality camera phones.

THE GREATEST INVENTION...EVER!

Thanks Killa.

and relatively cheap, but detailed cameras.
*salutes*
god bless those good men who made it all possible

--------------------

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
apparently I ain't authorized to see any of them... thumbs only so I'll try again later

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
apparently I ain't authorized to see any of them... thumbs only so I'll try again later

quote:
Originally posted by killa:when you open the thumbnail, highlight the URL bar and press ENTER to load the pic
that aughta do it

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links