Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » A.N.A. - Claudia's Soles at the Condo (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A.N.A. - Claudia's Soles at the Condo
Iltf52
Major Player
Member # 5321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iltf52   Email Iltf52   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lovin' the shots Andre!! She's hot Dude!!

--------------------
Let The "Foot Glazing" Begin!!

Posts: 196 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you so much!

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Thundercracker:
She's a beauty with delicious feet. Real wifey material!

I totally agree my friend and fellow Transformers fan.
Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.LoneLy
Elite Trooper
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.LoneLy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
awesome pics plz post some more!!!

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 287 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forsure33
Major Player
Member # 24404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forsure33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
fantastic she is beautiful son keep up the good work
Posts: 154 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HOT !! [Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you're so lucky Andre. those are some perfect soles. haven't seen spectacular feet like that in a long time. keep up the good work. i like the dirt as well. they look like they smell so rank hmm.. [Mmm]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know, she wore these closed white flat shoes when we met and her barefeet came right out of them. I sooooooooooooo wanted to bury my nose into her toes to see "what she had going on". But I hesistated because it was her first shoot and I didnt want her to think I was "weird" or "crazy". I mean, come on, what weird or crazy person would even dare to want to smell a Latina woman's feet after she had been working ALL DAY in them with no socks or nylons on to trap the sweat????? haha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW! They need a real good sniffing.. [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty damn hot, I could definitely get down with those cute feet.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful soft and sexy looking soles.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Mmm mmm mmm, nice plump little toes.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links