Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » My Work Friends Feet and Ex's

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Work Friends Feet and Ex's
justinburton1980
Major Player
Member # 30097

Icon 10 posted      Profile for justinburton1980   Email justinburton1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -

Posts: 103 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justinburton1980
Major Player
Member # 30097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justinburton1980   Email justinburton1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The 1st 4 pictures are of a girl I used to work with we got on well and i ended up sucking those toes and even getting a footjob.
The one in the car she was a girlfriend she gave me a footjob after i sucked her toes and even put babyoil on her feet without me asking, the final one with different colour toe nails used to let me suck her toes and give me footjobs almost every day until we broke up

Posts: 103 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justinburton1980
Major Player
Member # 30097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justinburton1980   Email justinburton1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -
justinburton1980
Major Player
Member # 30097

the 2nd picture is of a girl who used to let me suck her toes alot, she used to wear tights alot and gave me foot jobs with them on and once took one off and wanked me into her stocking she used to always have her toe nails painted black until she sent me that pic she has very sexy feet i think
justinburton1980
Major Player
Member # 30097

-  -  -
justinburton1980
Major Player
Member # 30097

the 1st pic here is of a girl i was seeing she had slightly long toe nails which i liked and she always wore open toe shoes, didnt get a foot job but got an amazing handjob
2nd were two friends who knew i have a foot fetish hence the way they are sitting they gave me my 1st double footjob
and third was a friend who was very beautiful i waited all winter and then summer came and i got a chance to see her feet, they look nice but toe nails are too short and unpainted

Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The flip flop pics are very nice. Thanks for posting.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice set, great stories, lots of pretty feet. I like the last flip-flop pic...

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post 
lets see some soles [Smile]

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice work dude [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are some Really Good pics. and Stories..just you wait and see when i release my albums of all my 35 Footmodels.. ^_^

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
emmabrown1978
Board Regular
Member # 27629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for emmabrown1978     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great feet I see your in the UK if your circumcised and want to meet me for a foot job let me know xx
Posts: 25 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cqc6
Major Player
Member # 22710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cqc6   Email cqc6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey,

Nice!!!! I wanna cum on em!

Posts: 162 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the multi colored toes are really great. I'd love to see more like that only clearer. Thanks

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links