Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Sexy Lexi's Updated Photos (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Sexy Lexi's Updated Photos
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's the very latest update from Lexis Foot Fetish. From the look at the 4 preview thumbnails, you'll get to see Sexy Lexi wear yellow heels, French pedicure toes and a sizzling outfit. Let me know what all of you think of this sensational Hall of Famer...

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lexi + French pedicure = HOTTTTTTT
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raytheplaya500
Board Regular
Member # 13639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for raytheplaya500     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she's got some of the sexiest feet I have ever seen
Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's the very latest update from the legendary SEXY LEXI. This time, she looks sensational in that outfit... along with her brown open toe heels and a French pedicure. Her legs and high arched feet are so irresistible. Let me know what all of youse think of Lexi's newest update...

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy crap, Tony! When Tina is sporting a French pedicure, I lose it....literally. Her feet are amazing to begin with, so it's like adding hot fudge to a delicious sundae.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ABED
Board Regular
Member # 31620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ABED     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just looove lexi

--------------------
Akkoussa

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wish I could slip my cock in between her shoe and her sexy heel!!! That would be heaven...
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links