Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Caribbean Cruise with lots of feet pics!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Caribbean Cruise with lots of feet pics!!!!!!!!
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by kbrooks:
Thanks fellas glad you all liked the pics. Really had a blast!

Terri i guess it depends on whos eyes your looking through. i don't see it that way at all. You must not be a people person. i am. and dont forget it was a 7 day cruise, you really think the deck looked like that for 7 days straight?? thats a big ship, 10 floors, gambling, many bars everywhere,, i can go on and on. there was times the back deck was nearly empty..The front deck is just as big too..
Cheap vacation????? stopped at 3 countries for almost a whole day. free food 24/7, bands ,gambling, singing, dance clubs, i can go on..
A Hotel room, in one city,, NAH not for me.. Glad ya liked the pics..

In the UK Cruising is known as "Butlins at sea" glad you enjoyed [Smile]

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mate, your pics are stunning! Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like fun KBrooks! There must've been a shitload of toes on that boat!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great stuff, K !! [Thumbs Up]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AWESOME dude..... AWESOME [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was on a cruise to Key West and Playa del Carmen last September and I had a blast! Though that cruise was before I was introduced to what my feet could do! [Smile]

Perhaps it's time to book another cruise somewhere and see who stares! :0

Nice pics - looks like you enjoyed your trip!

Welcome home.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WHO DEY!

good work KB. I may refer some to ya from here in Middletown [Thumbs Up]
I'm now out of the biz since im gettin hitched again. Not only have I found a great pair of feet....more importantly, Ive found a great gal who those feet belong to [Big Grin]

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Perhaps it's time to book another cruise somewhere"...
Comment by perfectpeds

Can I tag along? [Big Grin]

_fjb_

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope you licked her soles after being in those shoes all day. [Smile]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your welcome Craigy boy, anytime bro..

Those Toes,, hell yeah bro there was!!!! un real!

Thanks a lot FootJoy!!!

Thanks Sub Zero!! Thanks a lot..

Its a honor gettin a reply from you Perfectpeds, O please let me know when you plan on taking a cruise! I would love to see your yummie feet on a boat!!!!!! Thanks for commenting..

Who Dey nomoscott lol,, whats up bro! Hell yeah bro thats good! My old model Alexis was from MiddleTown..Con Grats on yo new find, i wish you the best!! Nothin better than havin yo wife play in on the foot stuff! One day i will settle down!..

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
JustJoe, Hell yeah bro!! Hell yeah i did. OMG i was in heaven!!!!!!

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Who Dey nomoscott lol,, whats up bro! Hell yeah bro thats good! My old model Alexis was from MiddleTown..Con Grats on yo new find, i wish you the best!! Nothin better than havin yo wife play in on the foot stuff! One day i will settle down!.. [/QB]
I'll get in contact with them and see if they would be interested brutha [Cheers]
Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

"JustJoe, Hell yeah bro!! Hell yeah i did. OMG i was in heaven!!!!!!"
Comment by kbrooks

_fjb_ [Jerkoff]

--------------------

Iltf52
Major Player
Member # 5321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iltf52   Email Iltf52   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
KB...great pics Bro...love Angeline's sexy feet!!

Yummy lookin.....

--------------------
Let The "Foot Glazing" Begin!!

Posts: 196 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice round of pics.. looks like a blast!! i used to do a lot of traveling, but before i was comfy with my love of heels and feet. so.. not much pics.. but now... i'm more comfy and would take more pics (but i once got stopped by gov officers for taking pics.. not of feet though... scared me a little. if i had feet on the cam.. how would that have gone over with those officers.)

keep it up and have a blast!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links