Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Jennifer Aniston

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jennifer Aniston
teenfeetlover419
Board Regular
Member # 17868

Icon 4 posted      Profile for teenfeetlover419     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I don't know if anyone else was watching TMZ today, but they had some nice pics of Jennifer Aniston at the beach. Normally, I hate the show, but at the beginning they showed some of the pics, and they show off Jen's fine feet.  -
 -  -  -  -
I've always had a thing for Jen, and these pics mane me want to [Jerkoff] !

Posts: 11 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ha you beat me to it. I was just about to post about these pics. Looks like she was putting on a show

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
teenfeetlover419
Board Regular
Member # 17868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for teenfeetlover419     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol yeah i was surprised i was the first one...and yeah, it does...he whole body's fine, but i'd love to have a go with those pretty peds.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links