Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Little Redhead video! One more from the archives!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Little Redhead video! One more from the archives!
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
This is a clip from the last of the archived Little Redhead VHS videos. The vid is probably close to 10 years old, but it definitely withstands the test of time. Sexy shoe play, smooth soles, amazing arches!

Full length clip (10+ minutes) available on Pose Your Toes and at Bondo's Foot Fetish Video Clips.

Click photo for a sample clip
 -

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AMAZING!!! [Drool]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember when she was the "foot queen" of the internet! Thanks Bondo!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn !

she is the one babe from the mid 90's that i miss.

she was a real superstar of the footworld - a star like marylin monroe or betty page.

would love her to get a site going again - to be frank i havent seen that many feets that beats hers in 10 years !

please post more lilredhead stuff - pics movies whatever you have.

yea - im a fan !

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember her. She used to live in VA too and had a plate on her car that had something to do with toes on it, can't quite remember what, but I used to think it would be cool to see her driving the roads. Never saw her though.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gotta love the classics

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She was a legend!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I remember when she was the "foot queen" of the internet!

Yeah man, those were the good old days. Lil Red's arches still rank high even though she's been out of the loop so to speak.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man o man, that is a super fine clip....Lil Red was some sort of sexy....and those feet and legs were to shelf!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Bump]

just because.....

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Legend indeed....man i miss her!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Definitely a hot clip. I miss her being online too.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links