Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Soles of Silk - Carmen @ the Construction Site

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Carmen @ the Construction Site
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Heya guys/gals,

Carmen is back this week showing off her tiny little dirty soles at a construction site. When we were at a park doing another shoot, we saw a crew working on a small bridge over a creek. Once the shift ended, they left all their items around, so we thought it best to go step in/on them. [Smile]

Patrick

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy crap CARMEN!I LOVE HER!!! [Tongue] My jaw drops everytime I see her.She's soooo adorable. [Drool] I know she and Patrick are based in Baltimore.I think If I was ever to see Carmen on the street I would drop dead!These pics are outstanding Patrick.Thanks for posting these.I hope she didn't hurt her cute little feet on those rocks... [Big Grin]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She got my rocks off! Her scrunch is banging!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn nice Patrick! I swear she looks like someone I know but I just can't place it. It could be anything though. An young actress I once saw in a movie, someone that worked for me 10 years ago, someone I went to school with 20 years ago... Strange!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She looks awesome and those pics are great!
Thanks for posting.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Patrick, you know how much I like her. AWESOME JOB as always. I'll have to join your site again... not just for her, but now I see you have Molly coming up again. Nice!
Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I figured it out. She kind of looks like "Sissy" from the Below the Ankle gang of sisters. At least her face in the first picture does.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post 
tiny soles?? shes short??!

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
now that's a chick

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad you all enjoyed Carmen's newest photo set. I can't wait to get with her again for some new ones. She saw a photo of me sniffing Cierra's feet the other day and called me a slut. [Smile] Must have been jealous since she's the one over there in my avatar.

And Pedactor, she's a size 5 1/2 and she's a small little thing. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Carmen is so lovely! Thanks for the teasers Patrick!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me likey [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's still fantabulous!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post 
cute [Smile]

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice to see the lovely Carmen back. She is one of my favorite foot models anywhere.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links