Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Soles of Silk - Molly's Wet & Sandy Ass & Size 11 Soles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Molly's Wet & Sandy Ass & Size 11 Soles
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i really like the 2nd pic!!

its quite a good view. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sbfreak
Board Regular
Member # 14514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sbfreak   Email sbfreak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice soles.......I love nice soles!
Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Molly and I will be doing a shoot soon. Her and her husband will also be moving cross country in a bit, so I need to get in some photos with her before then. Any suggestions? [Wink]

Patrick

What!? She's moving! Damn, um, get her in some platform flip flops! I love those big feet!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent! I didn't see these the first time around. You miss a day on the board and all the posts are pushed back a page or two and you miss 'em until someone brings them back to the top.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bobbyboucher9
Member # 30433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bobbyboucher9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
measure her feet!!! ruler shots!!!! and defintely get her to curl her toes those soles need to be wrinkled more often
Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Molly and I will be doing a shoot soon. Her and her husband will also be moving cross country in a bit, so I need to get in some photos with her before then. Any suggestions? [Wink]

Patrick

I have a suggestion on something I would love to see. How about a picture set that fetaures 2 of my favorite things....tan nylons with Ugg boots?
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
sometimes, and i do mean sometimes, feet can be(careful babeflover, careful) overshadow by a great ass; like in that second pic, or maybe not. fuck! i don't know, feet and ass are amazing.

[ May 04, 2008, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: babeflover ]

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OH! shit. this chick is smoking, her feet and ass are to die for.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Definitely keep her in a bikini (different color, style, leave that up to her!) How about some dirty/muddy soles and maybe some sets on top of a bike, car, carwash set (maybe in a wet tee), sunbathing, oiling up her feet, crushing grapes, banana's, etc. Just throwing out some ideas...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gorgeous Soles Bro!!! Thanks. [Cheers]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The photos of Molly have always grabbed me. Sexy girl and sexy feet.

Thanks, Patrick!

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links