Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » More MILF BBQ Candids

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More MILF BBQ Candids
amglo
Board Regular
Member # 10488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amglo   Email amglo       Edit/Delete Post 
Here are the last of my pics from today. I pretended to be on the patio floor taking pics of my puppies...funny, no dog shots.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 33 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tmasters
Loyal Member
Member # 22600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tmasters     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice shots.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like this angle. While I'm out at a food court, women who do this gets most of my attention and I end up loosing focus on the conversation of who I'm with....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now this is a great pose and angle to take pics of her soles as she relaxes. Her arches look great, and love her exposed, sexy soles on display. Great job.

Does she know you are fond of her feet, or about your fetish? What size is she?

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amglo
Board Regular
Member # 10488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amglo   Email amglo       Edit/Delete Post 
She has no idea of my fondness of feet, My wife would not take kindly to me approaching her. She is a size 5 & cute as a bug.
Posts: 33 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks! Superb candids... Great angles! LMAO @ "...funny, no dog shots."

I'm quite fond of shooting candids myself... (My avatar pic is a candid shot I took of my ex-girlfriend's mother's Feet while she was laying on the floor watching t.v.)

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are true candid pics for sure!!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldn't mind sucking on those heels. [Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thats what is meant by up close and personal. Nice shots.

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your heart must have done some fast breakbeats when you took those shots, man what a view!

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pictures. I love the way you took them. The last picture is fantastic. she has nice heels.
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links