Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » First post with foot/flip flop pictures (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: First post with foot/flip flop pictures
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First of all, welcome aboard.!
Your wife has absolutely gorgeous toes, I love the shape of her big toes, the chipped toe nails and the small calluses. I also happen to love any kind of flip-flops, it makes the beautiful foot look more elegant, more sexy than they already are and the red polish, Ohhhhhh...!!! I hope like many others here at Wu's, we can see more of your ladies gorgeous feet and please, don't forget the soles!!!
You got it goin' on bro! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice pics for being your first post. I love to see a woman in flip flops.

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superbowlkicker
Major Player
Member # 24961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superbowlkicker   Email superbowlkicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great toes and beautiful arches. You are a lucky man indeed!
Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sexy toes and great arches as well .... love the red polish ... thank you both for sharing

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those toes are Yummy! [Drool] [Mmm]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cant wait to see them matt....thanks. i grew up in garden grove. not too far from u
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like her and the shoes. Great job.
Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links