Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » A French exchange student (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A French exchange student
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think they are cute too. I myself prefer long slender toes with a good spread, but I am gonna blow a load as soon as I quit typing, just for your French exchange gal. And please tell her I said...Merci
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
indianfootlover
Board Regular
Member # 5843

Icon 1 posted      Profile for indianfootlover   Email indianfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
each to there own...but urgh
Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gregg2008
Board Regular
Member # 28913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gregg2008   Email Gregg2008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are some broken looking feet to me... But hey, if you like them, its all good...

--------------------
G

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by feet mode:
She has super cute feet!

looooooooooooool
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudray
Loyal Member
Member # 18758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudray   Email cloudray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It looks to me like she needs a pedicure and to start wearing more comfortable shoes. He feet look like they must be in pain.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cloudray:
It looks to me like she needs a pedicure

Surgery more like !

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn she doesnt even have toe stems. Toes wayyy to short for me. I love how they wear the pants long to cover the cankles.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alright gentlemen...let's not get too critical. Nothing that a pedicure can't cure and then perhaps if she's willing to have pics taken she'll allow her feet to have a nice foot rub with some nice lotion that will leave them soft and glistening! Now can't you picture it?

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links