Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Tina Marie's Anniversary/Birthday!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tina Marie's Anniversary/Birthday!!!
I love your foot
Board Regular
Member # 30519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for I love your foot   Email I love your foot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great Pictures. Nice Feet! Sexy

--------------------
M

Posts: 13 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
This coming Monday, my buddy TINA MARIE will be celebrating her 4th anniversary of her website. Not only that, it will also be her birthday. To kick start this celebration early, here are the top 8 best poses that Tina have performed for the past 4 years--

Is there such a thing as a bad pose by Tina? If so, I haven't seen it; only a choice of good, better or best.

Simply amazing.

Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations Tina Marie! Your pictures are always extremely beautiful:) Keep up the great work!
Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And as if this wasn't enough, I have a very special b'day present to Tina and everyone at this forum. May I present to you a clip of Tina Marie courtesy of YouTube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gESkGBoP5QE

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First picture was my desktop for weeks! [Blush] Thanks for sharing Tone and Happy Birthtday!
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkAngel
Board Regular
Member # 3208

Icon 14 posted      Profile for DarkAngel   Author's Homepage   Email DarkAngel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
For those of you who want to see Tina's soles, you asked for it!

THAT's what I'm talkin' about. [Big Grin]

[Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"Don't argue with dumb people. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

Posts: 40 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks for these and the clip .... she has the most awesomest arches EVER !!!!!!

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy B-day Tina Marie, and a belated Mother's Day as well! You are still one fine looking woman with such sexy feet! Hope there are many more b-day's to come! Thanks for the post, Tony!

BTW-that clip is sweet! Just subscribed to your youtube id!

[ May 12, 2008, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: Skorpius ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anytime, Skorpius!

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats to Tina! And Happy belated Birthday! And thanks to Tony for keeping her material alive in these forums!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

You're welcome as always, Bondo. I hope Tina had a great birthday yesterday...

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Tony

kahoona
Loyal Member
Member # 22369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kahoona   Email kahoona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday to Tina. When you look up the definition of M.I.L.F. in the dictionary you see her picture for sure!!! HOTT
Posts: 55 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tina Marie is up there in my top 3 for sure....she is a godess.....so beautiful, so sexy, obviosuly her feet look incredible, soft, touchable and kissable...and she's always wearing an anklet which I love! Gotta admit there have been times I had to reach for the paper towels after just looking at PICTURES of beautiful Tina's bare feet. Happy bday and wish you many more!
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
while spending a couple years lusting after her gorgeous feet and toes, I'm so glad to have her beautiful smooth tummy to dream about now too [Drool]

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links