Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Some pics from a good friend. Hose, Bare, Water and a Toe ring (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Some pics from a good friend. Hose, Bare, Water and a Toe ring
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
sweet set!!!! love the hose set!! but... i really like the bare feet set too!! well placed feet... nice nail color... toering is a nice addition!

RPM

Hey RPM - are we turning you? You are starting to get into "bare" feet! LOL But I agree that the pics posted here are very nice and the polish goes well with her coloring

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, those are some gorgeous feet. Her toes are so pretty and the shape of her big toes drive me nuts, just beautiful... [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We have a winner....my screen name says it all here!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG, I soooo totally LOVE the pink polish. MMMM its to die for. thanks for posting those great feet.

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover001
Loyal Member
Member # 29785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have to agree with the rest. These are some damn sexy toes! Any chance we can see more?
Posts: 60 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
sweet set!!!! love the hose set!! but... i really like the bare feet set too!! well placed feet... nice nail color... toering is a nice addition!

RPM

Hey RPM - are we turning you? You are starting to get into "bare" feet! LOL But I agree that the pics posted here are very nice and the polish goes well with her coloring
only a slight conversion.. but... i still rather the hosed feet! but.. i am more open [Wink]

in this case.. hosed feet... i'm going to vote for that every time!!!! (though without looks very sexy)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelover74
Board Regular
Member # 19050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelover74   Author's Homepage   Email toelover74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
perfect love the nylons!!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zzzago
Member # 27568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zzzago   Email zzzago   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sweet and lickable, thanx!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eldar Iskandarov
Board Regular
Member # 9441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eldar Iskandarov   Email Eldar Iskandarov   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Originally posted by ffeds91:

very pretty feet - the pink polish looks great on her feet
i went licking her feet

--------------------
i like nice foot. i like kiss many foot.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if her face is half as beautiful and sexy as her feet, she should try face modeling. her feet are perfect.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
gotta love the pink!

http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=91598_foot5_123_1061lo.jpg

the hand in the set suggest what pose was being held...... but a nice touch.. pink toenails and natural hand color..

but the sheerness of the hose gets me all the time.. every time! my fave part of these pics you post ffeds91

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice arches [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very cute feet and high arches. I wanna see some sole pics.

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links