Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Found some more pics of my girl's peds! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Found some more pics of my girl's peds!
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Bump] With Anticipation! [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Hey fellas..just got back from her place..had to unpack like 50 million fucking boxes! So no pics of her peds bro's...fucked her peds two nights in a row though [Big Grin]

She's coming in tomorrow night so more than likely get some pics then! [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, I missed these pics when you posted them a couple of days ago. Glad you finally got her back home with you now! Looks like you got lots of catching up to do! Please more shots!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoy728
Board Regular
Member # 30197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootBoy728   Email FootBoy728   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Blue Toes...they are very hot. Her soles are so smooth and soft looking! (mmmmmm) Is there any way you can get some wrinkled sole shots? Since you mentioned requests...thanks.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are some sexy, and young looking feet. Gotta love em.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

21 bro...in her prime! [Big Grin]
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
nice peds on this hottie! curious though, was she your girlfriend during the time recently where you got drunk and buried your face in some drunk girl's soles after some party? and then you were checking the girl out on facebook the next day... is she the same girl pictured?

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Hey Tyler...no... different girl..don't have pics of that girls peds though. She doesn't have any posted on FB either (I looked [Big Grin] )
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful soles! Thanks!

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leo1000
Elite Trooper
Member # 21194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo1000   Author's Homepage   Email leo1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice toes and feet

--------------------
Leo MacDonald

Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Bump] [Big Grin]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
* * * How old is she? Looks like a 14 years old girl's feet * * *

All I can say is AWESOME!!!!

Her toe nails & toes are kind of like my wife's (your gals nails are more straight though), but mine doesn't let me get closer to her's.... or her... You luck man!!

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

14!?! Jeez...I ain't a pedophile dude! [Tongue]
She just turned 21. She is at my apt but left our camera at her parents place so pics will be a few more days! Thanks for the great responses and the bump Drunk! [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links