Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Sexy footworship video..Could someone reformat?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexy footworship video..Could someone reformat?
Sonny-D
Loyal Member
Member # 12283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny-D   Author's Homepage   Email Sonny-D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Video
[Drool]

--------------------
The perfect foot is a rare thing, you could spend your life looking for one and it would not be a wasted life.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
go to savetube and follow directions then get an flv player free to download or.... you can get an flv converter to convert to wmv or mpeg or whatever. from what i've found it just makes the sound alil off but thats it. umm what else also you can download youtube videos too all you do is copy the url of the video not the embed and you download on savetube put it on a folder in your cpu and your good if you have any problems post another question
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember this clip, a think a couple years ago... It's buried somewhere in my hard-drive along with my other foot stuff. I've unloaded alotta juice over this clip [Jerkoff] and is by far (to me) the best Lezbo foot-worship clip ever... "EVER"...

I only have the sample though, anyone know how I can get my hands on the full version?

Excellent Find [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny-D
Loyal Member
Member # 12283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny-D   Author's Homepage   Email Sonny-D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:

I only have the sample though, anyone know how I can get my hands on the full version?

Excellent Find [Thumbs Up]

I know it's from FM concepts starring Heather Stewart and Shay Rushkin, "toe sucking ectasy or something like that.

--------------------
The perfect foot is a rare thing, you could spend your life looking for one and it would not be a wasted life.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny-D
Loyal Member
Member # 12283

quote:
Originally posted by KnightTimeFeet:
Reformat into what?

A vid from one of the file sharing sites.

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sonny-D:
quote:
Reformat into what?

[Confused] ?

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny-D
Loyal Member
Member # 12283

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
quote:
Originally posted by Sonny-D:
quote:
Reformat into what?

[Confused] ?
Like Megaupload for instance.

--------------------

houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Someone sent me this clip several years ago and to this day I think it's one of, if not THE best foot fetish clip ever made.

Unfortunately all I have is the 2 minute clip too, I've ALWAYS hoped I'd run across the entire movie.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links