Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » GFs Dirty Cum Covered Flip Flops

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GFs Dirty Cum Covered Flip Flops
Footboy2183
Loyal Member
Member # 30905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy2183   Email Footboy2183   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the feet the flip flops came off of after a long day ...
 -

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 97 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ll2fvf
Board Regular
Member # 30570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ll2fvf   Email ll2fvf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW Both Feet and Shoes are hot would like to see more of the money shot on the botttom of the feet and in between the toes tho but thats just my opinion and as for the shoes i think popping a nut on a womans shoe is just plain hot espically when she puts the shoe back on her foot
Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice! love to see her slip that flip flop back on, did she?

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I WANT SNIFF THESE FLIP FLOPS......ONLY SWEATY
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy2183
Loyal Member
Member # 30905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy2183   Email Footboy2183   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes she put her smelly sexy foot back into them as we went back out i of coursed suck on them before she did tho
Posts: 97 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shoe Store Kid
All Pro Poster
Member # 2859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoe Store Kid   Email Shoe Store Kid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I reckon, I want to see her slide it on and dangle it.
Posts: 760 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post 
you want to get yoruself down to the docs and get checked out, looks like you have blocked tubes [Smile]

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Boy you made a mess.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gotta luv em' toeprints [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links