Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Sweet Swedish Emelie barefeet in bikini!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sweet Swedish Emelie barefeet in bikini!
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 2 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The latest model On SF is Emelie. She lives not far from our Capital Stockholm. Her shoe size is 38 (7.5). Last Friday we took some shots not far from my home, besides a small river.

She really loved to take the shots and that her feet got so much attention. She directly asked when we could shoot some more photos.

I hope you like her, because then I can take more shots on Tuesday.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mate, take more shots for sure!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what kind of pics would you like? Do you have any suggestion for a specifik pose? you tell me and i´ll do my best.

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
love the series.. i like the fact that you kept the heels visible in the shots! great sole shot in the end. keep up the work!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollaboy
Board Regular
Member # 25670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollaboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Suck her feet and toes if you can my friend..find a guest photograhper and enjoy yaself..let me know what you think
Peace
A

Posts: 31 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Breathtaking from head to toe. Literally.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's HOT! mmmmmm I wanna lick em' soles clean [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terri
BANNED
Member # 29793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terri   Email Terri       Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]

--------------------
Thanks for sorting out my Avatar Outback [Smile]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Suck her feet and toes if you can my friend..find a guest photograhper and enjoy yaself..let me know what you think
Peace
A

Most time I cant restist so taste the models feet. [Smile] but perhaps I will get me a guest photographer to document the adventures [Smile]

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

hollaboy
Board Regular
Member # 25670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollaboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
jag ställer upp:D

gissa vem!

good luck tomorrow mr Chris!

Peace
A

Posts: 31 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollaboy
Board Regular
Member # 25670

Gotta ask you,
which girls feet have you sucked on, i mean the models on ya sites..

hope its not to personal:)
Peace

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Loved them feet!

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh my gosh...sexy as hell!!!

Thanks for posting!

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YES? please take more! She is gorgeous and her feet are sexy, too!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great soles and nice plump toes. Not to mention she is beautiful and has a killer body.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links