Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » My Gfs Sexy Heel Pics!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Gfs Sexy Heel Pics!!
Footboy2183
Loyal Member
Member # 30905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy2183   Email Footboy2183   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
heres some pics of my gfs sexy feet in some heels...

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 97 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im not very into heels... but those feet are too nice! i like them!
Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy2183
Loyal Member
Member # 30905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy2183   Email Footboy2183   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes im not a huge heel fan but she wanted me to post them for you guys who do like heels...i cant descriminate lol

[ June 10, 2008, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: Footboy2183 ]

Posts: 97 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a huge fan of high heels, thanks for the post =)

I like women who know how to emphasize their feet, and high heels that show most of their feet, along with a nice pedicure, do that. It's also because I like that little tease that high heels that cover most of their feet give (especially from peep toes), wanting to see it dangle off their feet, and wanting to see their feet fully exposed in the end. It's just so sexy!

Anyway, I'm just talking about stuff y'all don't wanna hear. Thanks for the post, footboy! You're a good man, and your gf is a sweetie!

[ June 10, 2008, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: secksrocks ]

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The white stilettoes look sexy! [Big Grin]

Thanks for sharing :-)

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy2183
Loyal Member
Member # 30905

im glad you guys are liking my feet...i just took some more pics with my bf they will be up later tonite..lets just say one of the pics has a suprise for you guys on it!..
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great toe cleavage!!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great toecleavage.. my wife was looking over my shoulder.. she likes the heel too.

i don't want to be too greedy.. but if you don't mind posting afew more pics with those heels (and maybe even with hose on).. i'd greatly appreciate it.

oh.. and if that is not a good option.... could i post the first one on my site, with your name on it of course! if you it's ok. i'm asking openly.

either way.. thank a whole lot for posting heel pics.

by the way.. yeah.. i'm one of those heel fans.. thoug i've not asked for a psecific anything.. but thanks!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Post more pics of your gf in heels! She is HOT...
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome Cleavage that'd leave a person going insane wanting to get a peak at her toes, and then when the heels came off, the Blue Pedi is on 'em makes them exceed all possible expectations! Awesome!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links