Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » some requests (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: some requests
leo1000
Elite Trooper
Member # 21194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo1000   Author's Homepage   Email leo1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow Ophilla what size are her feeT?

--------------------
Leo MacDonald

Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OH MY! yall just made my night! i didn't expect so many responses thanks so much!

FF thanks for the deposit! glad i could help! [Wink]

2swift - i will work on that just for you.

Fjb - lol thanks! that really is about as dirty as they get!

Nylon thanks for the kind words...i will talk to hubby and see what i can do.

leo - those are MY feet and they are 9-1/2 w - 10w...depending on the shoe.

i'm out for the weekend. hope you all have a good one! [Kiss]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your soles look very tasty. I'd like to tickle them too.

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clubkong
Major Player
Member # 20604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clubkong   Author's Homepage   Email Clubkong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
God, these feet are beyond tasty lookin.
They simply look succulent ! Serve them on a plate and you have quite a dish LOL

Cheers

--------------------
https://fetlife.com/users/1817414

Posts: 101 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL club thanks for bring this thread back from the dead! succulent...firt time they have been called that you can totally keep flattering me!

Feet mode they are kinda ticklish...deepends on the pressure so tickle away!

O

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i can't wait for the cooler months.. more hosed pics will be abounding!!!!! [Smile]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
more nylons pics Ophillia!!! MORE MORE MORE!!!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

lol thanks rpm and OOO00 i do have alot of nylon pics haven't you seen my previous posts? if not send me a pm ill link you to some.

--------------------

Diaspora Blues

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh i have seen your previous work, just saying, don't stop posting nylons.. ... that is why i'm waiting for the cooler weather.. so you have more reason to wear hose and take pics and post. if you don't mind.. thanks.

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have amazing feet, Ophilla!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

[Blush] well thank you. im flattered you checked them out~

--------------------

Diaspora Blues

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

let's see.. i might have a full collection of your hosed pics on a hard-drive! you're welcome

RPM

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links