Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Blue (Da Ba De) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Blue (Da Ba De)
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A few members have privately messaged me, asking that I post pictures again in the forum. So, here is my first post of pictures since roughly April.

ps - we can thank the webmaster for FootsieTootsies for taking these pictures - he did a GREAT job huh? (he made me super happy - and thanks for the foot rub!!)

-

-

-

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
now that hits the spot!!!!!!!! you make blue polish look so sexy! the last ones also speaks to me. great!

nice pics once again!

RPM

p.s. glad you're back from your break

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks RPM. I was hesitant but glad I posted.

ps - how did the last one "speak to you"? [Laugh]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
such smooth soles begging for my hands to massage them!!!!!! that sort of speak.. and wanting me to be jealous of the fact i can't massage them and the photog did!!

i like how you had your pointer finger on your big toe.. something about it is really sexy! like a once i a lifetime type pic!

nice toe rings.....

by the way, the colors on the flipflops and nails all wrap in very nicely!

RPM

p.s why were you hesitant? did i miss something? if it's something you don't want to talk about.. fine by me.. and if you do, PM is always an option. by the way. the pics on the main page are super hot. the beach seen is great! i just tried a beach shoot this week.. didn't come out as great as yours.. and the subject matter was slightly different though

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
God I love blue polish especially on your toes. Makes me think Im gonna have to go make a few purchases at your clips 4 sale

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In my experience ... most of my beach shots are done on days when the sun can go behind a cloud and take away some of the sun's glare or the shots are taken later in the day when your sun is not quite as high in the sky.

Thanks for the compliments as always.

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by swman:
God I love blue polish especially on your toes. Makes me think Im gonna have to go make a few purchases at your clips 4 sale

Thanks!!!
If you wait I will be posting a pedal pumping clip in the blue nails tomorrow in the store and I am working on a few small clips later today for uploading as well. I like to place clips on my site first for members to have access - then I upload the clips only to my clip store for the general web.

--------------------

-

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

that is what i've learned... low sun or clouds are your best bet. thanks for confirm that. it was a long day on the beach to learn this.. and got a tan (no that i needed one).

RPM

p.s. love your avatar!

--------------------

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Thanks about the avatar ... here it is larger and in it's original color state.

-

[ June 20, 2008, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: Mommie Dearest ]

--------------------

-

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow nice pics! Love the blue nails.Realy makes your feet look sexy.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

i'm highly impressed! i actually had my wife sit with me and check out your site. she loves how creative you are with a lot of your pics.. and she encouraged me to keep practicing so that i one day can be as creative!

very tasteful (to quote my wife). and very well done!

i have always looked with awe at your work. and when i'm done with some of my latest.. i'll post them here (not many sole shots and feet shots though)...and i'd love to get your comments on them. your input means a ton to me!!!

again.. fantastic majestic heavenly art!!!!!!!

RPM

p.s. besides here and my site, yours is one of the first i've shown her.

--------------------

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes the last pic was very good close up of your soles.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Thanks bunches Tiny Dave!

RPM - [Blush] I am both flattered and happy your wife liked the site so much! I respect you tons for sharing with her!

I would love to see your sets and photographs ... I will definately put in my 2 cents on them!!

--------------------

-

iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fabulous post and welcome back Mommie. You were missed...
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Thanks sweetie - glad you enjoyed! [Love]

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links