Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Blue (Da Ba De) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Blue (Da Ba De)
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The second pic is spectacular

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had a really good time taking these pics of those bodacious blue toes MD! We need to take more anytime, anywhere! I just need more time with your camera, seeing how mine just disappeared...

btw guys, I got to rub them!! [Nana]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those toes,
With all due respect, stop fucking bragging... HA HA HA! But no really, I'll be bragging when I get to rub them too. Yes, notice I said "when" not "if." [Wink]

Mommie,
Blue is always my favorite color to see on those piggies. I wonder why. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You guys are a trip!! I love it!

Pat ... my only question is WHEN are you getting your butt to Florida [Laugh]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
on my next trip to florida... i'll have to make a little detour myself. not sure if my wife is game with me massaging (pretty sure she's not game).. but pics.. that is a diff story! i'll see what i've learned and if I can stand to the experts who had the joy of taking her pics.. and to her standard of excellence!!!!!!

either way, the honor would be all mines!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stop with your flattery!! lol ... the massage is not required but pictures are definately do-able!!

Please - bring the wife! Double foot pics [Wink]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Dearest
Board Regular
Member # 20689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Dearest   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Dearest   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The wrinkles are smooth, The grip is right, and who wouldn't want to relive that fantasy all day every day!!???

--------------------
Mr Dearest aka Mommies Pet

Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Absoulte class and perfection as usual. Thanks for sharing with us again.
Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Dearest:
The wrinkles are smooth, The grip is right, and who wouldn't want to relive that fantasy all day every day!!???

[Kiss]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by IAmSpartachris:
Absoulte class and perfection as usual. Thanks for sharing with us again.

Thanks hun!! I am thinking white hose and blue toes next ... [Wink]

--------------------

-

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well MD, welcome back girl! Looks like the masses are once again satisfied. Good thing you came back before they became really discontent! [Smile]

Great pics and the blue polish is beautiful.

Hey Footgirl, when I first painted my toes blue I hated it too. But I left it on and after the 3rd day or so I really started liking it. Now I've moved on to some other funky colors ...

Great job MD. That sole close-up is very good!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great to have the greatest woman once again posting pix on the greatest site on the greatest planet.

Appreciation is great!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest: I am thinking white hose and blue toes next ... [Wink]
White hose, tan hose, black hose, any hose with those sexy blue toes will look amazing! Those flip flops match your toes very nicely!

And that close up sole shoot...WOW! I could definitely get lost in those wrinkles!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Drool] Woah!!! Way to make up for lost time with the most amazing set of all time. I just Blue My Load and It's All Thanks to MD! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Well MD, welcome back girl! Looks like the masses are once again satisfied. Good thing you came back before they became really discontent! [Smile]

Stop - you held the fort quite well hun! I am just glad to be back and part of all the fun again.

quote:

Great job MD. That sole close-up is very good!

Thanks [Kiss]

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links