Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Candids of Carla and Michelle

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Candids of Carla and Michelle
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Carla is a friend's wife. She looks like she is a size 6 or 7. This was taken with my EnV 2 camera phone.
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/Cain92872/cp1_0621081519.jpg

Michelle's i had taken awhile back and posted before they are a little blurring cause it was and old camera phone but she has great arches. She is also the one from the wedding i posted about a week ago. I am going to a party today and she will be there so i hope for more.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/Cain92872/0804072335a.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/Cain92872/0804072335.jpg

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice! Love the candid style pics like these!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes they kinda blurry.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well like i said Dave they are from an older 1.3 megapixel camera phone now i have a 2.0 that takes much better pics as evident in the first pic. I also have a Nikon D60 but that is not as easy to get the "sneaky candids"

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Carla has nice feet
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Didn't you go to a cookout this weekend or something? Did you get any candids? I'll be inquiring minds want to know!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i am not going to complain, the feet are very very nice!!!! glad you took the pics!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

I tried to get pic of Michelle's feet but she was by her husband all day and he is a very good friend of my wife's so i have to be careful of upsetting people. Also they left the party like two hours after i got there. Sorry guys.

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice [Hump] I dig these candids... Nice work [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links