Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » White Hose and Blue (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: White Hose and Blue
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was asked in a private message to try out white pantyhose with blue toe nails ... so before my polish change I took these ... among a few others [Wink]

-

-

(ps - I usually prefer nude hose because the crotch area is more sheer ... the white have a cloth covering that is quite frankly - not my favorite TOO MUCH MATERIAL!!!)
 -

-

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lord Lifting Fuck MD! You're gonna give someone a heart attack. If I were there I'd take one look atchya in the positions from pictures 1 and 2 rip those hose open at the seams, have my way with those erotic blue toes of yours and before you know it even though your feet would be bare they'd be covered in white once again.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Get those hose off them beauts! [Big Grin]
From what I can tell they look absolutely amazing!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MD is an equal opportunity pic poster! she mad my day with this set! just absolutely beautiful. she took great care of her hosed fans here.. just great care! love the poses.. love the inclusion of heels in the last pic!!! love it love it!!!! thanks MD

RPM

p.s. she's graced the bare feet lover.. and now she's made the hose lovers super happy! it's all good!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Dearest
Board Regular
Member # 20689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Dearest   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Dearest   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes! Once again I can say you can do it all MD!!

--------------------
Mr Dearest aka Mommies Pet

Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey MD it's been along time since i have commented on any of your work but i just hadto say something about these wonderful shots.
[Bow Down] [Thud] [Jerkoff]

I guess not comment from me about you in nylons would be complete without me asking if you could get them WET!!!!

I'm nothing if not prodictable [Nana]

Thanks again hun, i'll try not to leave to long next time.

Take care

xxx

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Simply stunning.

I wish I knew where you get your ideas. [Wink]

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot-devil
Loyal Member
Member # 3807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot-devil   Email foot-devil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW !!!!!!That did it for me !!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by IAmSpartachris:
Simply stunning.

I wish I knew where you get your ideas. [Wink]

Well, now that YOU mention it he he he [Wink]
Glad you liked them hunnie

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootlovermuk:
I guess not comment from me about you in nylons would be complete without me asking if you could get them WET!!!!

Ohhh you said WET [Laugh] I think the wet hose can be done again ... the black ones were fun!!

--------------------

-

mustang555
Board Regular
Member # 14629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustang555     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
can i cum on those mommie? [Smile]
Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah wonderful posed feet.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Cum on these? [Laugh] (anything is possible in dreams [Wink] he he he)

Thanks guys for the comments!! [Tongue]

--------------------

-

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your welcum.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
Ohhh you said WET [Laugh] I think the wet hose can be done again ... the black ones were fun!!

Now how about doing a naughty little wet spot [Wink] HEHE

Just wondering Mommie, what kind of hose are those? I'm sure I can find you some nice sheer pantyhose without the crotch panel being too big! I have to say, being a hose guy and seeing you in them with your blue toes is very sexy!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links