Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » White Hose and Blue (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: White Hose and Blue
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was an interesting idea
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philliam
Major Player
Member # 2453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philliam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes,thank you,it's about time you wear hose!Nude color or tan would be the ultimate though!I greatly appreciate it!
Posts: 116 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post 
"Ohhh you said WET I think the wet hose can be done again ... the black ones were fun!!"

Hey mommie can't wait to see these as you look so good in wet nylons!!!!

Thanks hun!!! [Kiss] [Kiss]

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NICE set mommie! i really like the blue and white very very sexy. great post!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What is white, blue and creamed all over? Why Mommie's pictures... I'm sure this has inspired lotsa loads. [Big Grin]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
Just wondering Mommie, what kind of hose are those? I'm sure I can find you some nice sheer pantyhose without the crotch panel being too big! I have to say, being a hose guy and seeing you in them with your blue toes is very sexy!

Thanks ... these hose were Leggs Sheer Energy (sheer toe) ... I went to every store local to me and those were the only WHITE hose they all carried ... the rest were "Ivory" [Cry]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Blue happens to be my favorite color, MD. Excellent photo shots of your cute feet and deadly arched soles...

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not usually into nylons, but you are just gorgeous!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, great looking ass too! Mommie you rock our world at Wu's!!!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey MD,

not the top of the line work, but a modest effort to 'modify' your pic. My take on the shots you put up.

if you're not happy by it, please, let me know and i'll quickly take them down.

RPM

p.s. only small changes were made... i was in the mood to work on perfection [Wink] lol

i got a thing for messin' with flashes
 -

not a huge thing.. just a little thing
 -

hope i didn't put too much flash into it
 -

again.. if you don't like the mods.. let me know.. and this post is gone!
 -

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oscar1
Loyal Member
Member # 18042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oscar1   Email Oscar1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mommie... you are so HOT!!! Thanks for sharing your deliciousness [Mmm]
Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Definately a hot set. A good way to finish this off would be to have pics of you removing those stockings.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
RPM ... I love your edits!! We will be leaving these up hunnie [Kiss] Many many thanks [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Definately a hot set. A good way to finish this off would be to have pics of you removing those stockings.

Ohhh - you were so reading my mind, or were you spying in a window? LMAO

Here is the teasers for the rest of this set ...
WITHOUT THE HOSE!

-

oops ... looks like Mr Dearest got a little precum on my sole there ... [Laugh]
 -

-

--------------------

-

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
glad you like. and yes, you're teasing... but that's ok [Wink]

love the pic with the hose in the process of coming off followed by the sole shots. great set!!!

RPM

p.s. the one with the heels in view... I will be reposting on my site. a great enjoyable set.. and it was so much fun supersizing the pic for editing purposes! talk about in your face!!!! love it!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links