Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » The new girl I am dating!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The new girl I am dating!!!
Gregg2008
Board Regular
Member # 28913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gregg2008   Email Gregg2008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This girl is a knock out. Her face is beautiful and her body is crazy stacked!!! And her feet, they are perfect! So soft with no rough spots at all. When I think of the perfect foot, hers come to mind first.

Before we got together I told her all about my foot fetish. She was not only cool with it, she was totally into it. So much so, she got a pedicure a couple of hours before our date.

Anyway, the date went great. After, we just sat in my car and talked. She took off her shoes and put her awesome feet in my lap and asked for a foot massage.
She loved my foot rubbing skills!!! I asked if I could snap a couple of pics and she was happy to pose her peds for me.
Here are a couple of shots.

-
Here is the sweet pedicure..
 -

--------------------
G

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very long toes. hope that means a long relationship! and planting them on the vent means that you're 'airing' the car with her aroma.. cool

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
[Blush]
Wow...simply stunning bro! Here's hoping to more pics in the future ! [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks! can we see her face please?

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow... awesome
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Face not needed for me, as long as I know it's a chick, I'm cool. [Thumbs Up]

_fjb_ [Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Liking the toes, got pics of her soles?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gregg2008
Board Regular
Member # 28913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gregg2008   Email Gregg2008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography:
Liking the toes, got pics of her soles?

Not yet Johnny. It was my first date with her. LOL.
Very soon my friend, very soon!!! Her soles are awesome.

I love her toes too. Very well developed and shapely. They smell so good too. Not stinky. They have a nice light natural scent.

Anyway, there will be many more pics of this girls feet very soon.

--------------------
G

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cashal
Board Regular
Member # 30910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cashal   Email cashal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great color on the toes, love the length good luck to you.
Posts: 35 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice feet she has Gregg.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HOTTTTT!!!! Love the toes...any sole shots?
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Two words, total keeper! ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What perfect looking feet! Keep her happy so we can have more pics!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gregg2008
Board Regular
Member # 28913

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Gregg2008   Email Gregg2008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
What perfect looking feet! Keep her happy so we can have more pics!

You got it my man.. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
G

kyfried
Board Regular
Member # 22262

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kyfried   Email kyfried   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
pure perfection !!! I can't wait for more pics [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 12 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links