Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Tina Marie's July 4th photos (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Tina Marie's July 4th photos
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
America's high arched sweetheart TINA MARIE is celebrating the red, white and blue. That's right... she wants to celebrate the 4th with each and every one of you. Here are the 3 preview photos of Tina and all of her high arched glory. Let me know what all of you think of these flawless photos. And if you would like to order the set of 25 pix, please feel free to email her via her website--

www.tinasprettypiggies.com

-  -  -

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, I want to spend my 4th of July with you so you can wave the American flag in my face [Big Grin]
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by secksrocks:
Wow, I want to spend my 4th of July with you so you can wave the American flag in my face [Big Grin]

If she's around, I'll let her know... OK?

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
GOD BLESS THE USA!!!
War or Peace?? Agree or Disagree???
But, please support our troops!!!
Ill be putting some of Andi later this
weekend.. heres a couple from last 4th of July..
 -
 -

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have one word to say-- WOW!!!!

[Thud]

God Bless America...

--------------------
Tony

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Flawless is right. Feet don't get any sexier than Tina Maries.

Aerodrew, please, I beg you, post some more of those arches.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yup. God Bless America

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh say can you see? lol

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks everyone! I love the 4th of July SOOO much! Oh, and Andi's toes look SO cute!!

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Happy 4th of July, Tina!!!

[Cheers]

--------------------
Tony

Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Tony, same to you! [Kiss]

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Tina! I've missed you alot! I e-mailed you awhile back about the St. Louis Cardinals game but never heard back. Hope things are ok and things have gotten better. BTW love your new pics [Smile] Any face with sole shots in them? [Wink]
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Hey Mark! (Yahoo mail is messed up then! I will email you again) Thank you, and uh huh, I believe there is [Wink]

--------------------
Tina Marie

anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
awwww you remember me [Smile] lol, your too sweet! sounds good, you can email me anytime. I'm thinking about going to a game in St.Louis in mid or late August. I'll have to catch you up with what all has been going on with me the last few months(including going to different baseball games of course, I'm going to the Royals/Orioles game in Baltimore tonight [Wink] !

[ July 13, 2008, 01:48 AM: Message edited by: anflfan ]

Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Atteeeeeeeeeeeeeen-Shun! [Joint]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links