Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » new sandals...updated sole pics per request (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: new sandals...updated sole pics per request
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice sandals...
Love the pink on you!!
Looks GREAT [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ty ty! TT i can't wait to see your site when it's up girl! thanks LOS made my morning [Smile]

Here are a couple of requests i had for sole pics. 2Swift i hope this is what you had in mind for the tip toes...if not walk me through it and i will try again! have a great fourth everyone!

-  -  -  -

[ July 04, 2008, 11:51 AM: Message edited by: Ophillia ]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are yummy.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i don't know about 2swift, but for me, the last pic was one i had requested of you in hose.. but looks just fine to me as is.
nice anklet!

i like this series. have a great fourth!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks rpm! hmm i thought i had sent you that pose? no worries i will snap one this week and send it to you. thanks for noticing my new anklet. it was a gift from hubby! [Big Grin]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great shots, Ophillia!!! Your jeans and sandals are perfect. Love the polish color, love your toes...MMMMMMMMM!!!! [Smile]
Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What? You weren't going to post pics, just cause there are others posting pink toes? Theres plenty of room for them cute toes to be shown with pink polish. I'm hoping you'll post some more.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gregg2008
Board Regular
Member # 28913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gregg2008   Email Gregg2008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome... Love the soles...
Do you know what I would do with a pair of soles like that??? LOL
Beautiful!!!

--------------------
G

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thank you Ophillia! nothing wrong with this bare set. looks just fine and i appreciate it. and now i'm even more thrilled to know it's coming in hose!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

now i wonder, is the anklet going to be over the hose, or under it, hum... either way.. can't wait!!!

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

[Blush] ty ty making me blush so early in the morning!

i will take a more this week hopefully. working alot but anything in particular you wanna see?

--------------------

Diaspora Blues

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Blue...blue polish..that's your mission [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gregg2008
Board Regular
Member # 28913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gregg2008   Email Gregg2008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
[Blush] ty ty making me blush so early in the morning!

i will take a more this week hopefully. working alot but anything in particular you wanna see?

Yes, me at those feet!!! [Mmm] [Hump]

--------------------
G

Posts: 46 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetrme
Loyal Member
Member # 29602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetrme   Email feetrme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mmmm damn thos r some nice soles and toes....i would luv to have them n my mouth

--------------------
Why not love Femal FEET?

Posts: 81 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, so sexy, and stunning! Your soles look amazing, and so so sexy up on your toes like this. Mmmm, mmmmm!

Thank you so very much for honoring My request, and posing like this. Your soles look so soft, and love the deep wrinkles in the last one. Wow, again!

You nailed the pose, and did a great job.

Thank you again, Lady Ophillia...you did great.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

you asked for idea... got two i can post.. first.. hanging off the edge of the sofa feet... (ya know my weakness for hose already, so no need to repeat)... second, under the chair shot of you dangling.

granted, they're tough ideas if you're shooting the pics by yourself.

however, surprise me! i'll be checking my email.. PM... and threads [Wink]

RPM

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links