Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Buckeye Feet (The Best Of...lots of never seen b4 pics X100) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Buckeye Feet (The Best Of...lots of never seen b4 pics X100)
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by Roots:
a lot of good pics
thx

my pleasure. thank YOU
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
her soles are absolutely hot!! canīt stop looking at them. many thx for the cumshot-pics! would love to see more of them... [Jerkoff]
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
By the way what size are her feet?
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by helrzr:
By the way what size are her feet?

they would be 10's [Smile]
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, that is a very nice collection NomoScott - nice variety even if they are older pics! I said it before, but I just gotta say it again after seeing all those - your wife really has adorable soles and toes! Many thanks for sharing!

(Would it be possible to have her showcase her toe ring in any future updates? Just curious).

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by USSoleMan_92:
Wow, that is a very nice collection NomoScott - nice variety even if they are older pics! I said it before, but I just gotta say it again after seeing all those - your wife really has adorable soles and toes! Many thanks for sharing!

(Would it be possible to have her showcase her toe ring in any future updates? Just curious).

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

took some more pics tonight and didnt even think to have her slip it on. I will try like hell to remember next time I break the camera out brother!
solelover69
Board Regular
Member # 25535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover69   Email solelover69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, She has awesome feet and her soles [Jerkoff] I know what its like to have a wife with awesome feet and its always tough to go to work everyday and leave those feet. If I make a few suggestions. If I was a chick with Gorgeous feet like your wife has I would show my face, be proud of her feet and show everyone who has those pretties. And one more suggestion. Toerings and anklets, you cannot adorn feet to much bro.Never,never ever. I will buy some clips regardless. Tell your wife I said she has Beautiful toes and her soles are beyond words. Solelover69 Out,Peace.
Posts: 31 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome Bro!!! Your wife's soles make me wanna touch myself. [Big Grin]

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your wife's feet are HOT! Thanks for posting those great pictures, and I can't wait to see more!
Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links