Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Perfect Peds

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Perfect Peds
arsen10
Board Regular
Member # 29782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arsen10   Author's Homepage   Email arsen10   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi guys

This girl has the most perfect pair of feet i have seen. She used to be a dancer so certainly knows how to point her toes and now he works as a beautician so she knows how to look after them too!

They are deliciously soft and perfectly formed dont you think?

Hi everyone

Thought i would show you some naughty pics i have my latest site update. I met Kelly on a modelling job where i was shooting in her house. She agreed to model with me and i was thrilled when she also agreed to participate in this footjob video for Feet Seekers.

I can't believe how natural she is in front of the camera and i am sure her new modelling career will bring her success. She used to be a dancer and now works as a beautician so definately knows how to look after herself and her beautiful feet. She lovingly caresses her feet in front of our excited cameraman before finishing him off with an orgasmic foot job....here are some stills frm the video. Just a glimpse of the thick, hot load he dumped all over her precious toes:

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

Enjoy!
R.

--------------------
www.feetseekers.com - cute female feet and soles

Posts: 34 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd do her; no doubt. [Eek!]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldn't complain either

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a cutie at the other end of those sexy feet!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She and her feet are pretty damn hot.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arsen10
Board Regular
Member # 29782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arsen10   Author's Homepage   Email arsen10   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some more pics from Feetseekers:

-
 -
 -
 -

Enjoy!
R.

--------------------
www.feetseekers.com - cute female feet and soles

Posts: 34 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great looking women. Both have great looking feet my favorite being the one with the sexy pink toes. She seems to be more into her feet and poses better.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
k77nelson
Loyal Member
Member # 28783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for k77nelson   Author's Homepage   Email k77nelson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
God she is amazing!
Posts: 78 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love both sets of pics, both are good looking. The first one (although not shown that much) has a great rack.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links