Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Dani Dare - Squished Underfoot (Twinkies)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dani Dare - Squished Underfoot (Twinkies)
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
This was something new for both Dani Dare and for me. We wanted to see what it would be like for Dani to squish something under her feet and between her toes. At first she teases and toys with them (Twinkies have a somewhat phallic shape to them, don't they??), then she mashes them into a batter. What a fun and delicious mess!

>> Sample Clip <<

Full length clip (8min 46sec) is available at Pose Your Toes and at Bondo's Foot Fetish Video Clips.

-

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love Twinkies even more now... Sexy toes!!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Buddy, you made my day with the crush clip!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Moe...I mean LeDaemon. I thought that might grab you attention. Possibly Patrick too.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome teaser and I still love this woman.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sykosiOn
Board Regular
Member # 4523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sykosiOn   Email sykosiOn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome clip, that looks delicious.

--------------------
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it."

Posts: 41 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links