Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Mature "meaty" feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mature "meaty" feet
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OHHHH Yes!! nothing better than a bit of Terri from Toe Jac! She is HOT...

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rubberinsole
Board Regular
Member # 5285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rubberinsole   Email rubberinsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mature, meaty feet are my absolute favorite! [Smile]

[ July 26, 2008, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: rubber insole ]

Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Bro! I'd have to say Terri is my favorite Foot model on the net. I love her mature Soles. Been a fan if hers since the mid 90's when her site was free and she was the only model on it! I've purchased many custom vids from her over the years... In fact one of the youtube clips footjob_lvr posted the links to was a custom vid made for me... hee hee. ssssh! LOL.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have to agree with sole solution on that one. i got through high school beating off to terri and kiki both. those women opened my attraction to mature feet. when it comes to FJ women, i lov debbie of absolutely sweet debbie's feet,ray of rayasfootadventures and le demon's wife. any of those women,would have me shoot a sattelite out of orbit if they gave me a footjob! lol!
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeh, i remember when Toe Jac was free.....

I loved the clip of Terri in her tan hose talking to the camera and wiggling her toes! mmmmmmmmm HOT!

But for me, it was my Mum's friends who used to come over to our house that really got me into mature meaty feet. They are so attractive... nice fleshy soles with a dried on sweaty yellow colour to them. mmmmmmmmmmmmm Catching whiffs of their shoes was pure heaven!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links