Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » powder blue toes and cummed on soles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: powder blue toes and cummed on soles
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i posted this especially for all you sole guys out there. the foot mistress' powder blue toes and cummed on soles.
enjoy!

-  -  -  -
 -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
soles, soles, soles!

p.s. sorry about the one blurry shot but i just had to include it....

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GnarlyMonkey
Board Regular
Member # 28294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GnarlyMonkey   Email GnarlyMonkey       Edit/Delete Post 
holy crap!! that looks like it was fun!
Posts: 46 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
now those are some delicious lookin soles!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thx for the pics! damn hot!!! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man she has great feet~! Nice shot! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

she does have some sexy sexy feet and i am so glad i have a ton of pics of them....i will of course post more.
she works at a salon and changes her colors every week. she was one helluva good time! if i can get any new shots trust me they will be posted!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very very nice picture they are so good.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice polish for them sexy toes

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice color choice! Unlike anything I have ever seen... impressive load on those sexy smooth soles!!!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great shots! Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your pics are always sexy, and you never fail to post something amazing, and so hot! Her soles look so sexy, and love her wrinkles, and they look even better with your cream in them. Her toes look fantastic too. So well done!

Any more coming of your lovely co-worker? Had to ask.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Your pics are always sexy, and you never fail to post something amazing, and so hot! Her soles look so sexy, and love her wrinkles, and they look even better with your cream in them. Her toes look fantastic too. So well done!

Any more coming of your lovely co-worker? Had to ask.

Regards,
2swift

i would say thanks, but she is the one with the sexy feet!

as for my co-worker she is now in another dept. yeah it sucks but there is just no chance to hook up....hell i rarely see her...oh well, it was fun while it lasted!!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

I really love that two-toned toering! Beautiful design.

White or any color like this is hard to get just right. I give high props for the exact paintjob! The nails are perfect shape and size with her toes and I really like her skin tone [Big Grin]

Killer post - Thanks!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'ts crazy! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links