Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » 20 y/o friend... large pics and great res!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 20 y/o friend... large pics and great res!!!
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My wife and I are friends with a very attractive young woman that just turned 20. She had a very sexy paint job so I asked her if I could take a few pics of her toes. [Drool]

Here they are for all of you to enjoy.

I am very interested to hear all of your opinions....

-  -  -  -
 -

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
av8r
Loyal Member
Member # 22839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for av8r   Email av8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful
Posts: 94 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cute and adorable... nice nail design

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cute little toes [Smile]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Browndogboy
Board Regular
Member # 30988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Browndogboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love the polish. I'd like to suck on her toes.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redram01
Board Regular
Member # 6346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redram01         Edit/Delete Post 
yummy those feet are perfect
Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redram01
Board Regular
Member # 6346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redram01         Edit/Delete Post 
yummy those feet are perfect
Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey My friend,
Her toes look so cute, and adorable...very sexy. Her pedicure looks great, and love the nail art. Well done, and good pics too.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice!!! Could you possibly post some shots with her face in it (I bet shes really cute), and some with her soles too?
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links