Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Icy Summer Treat (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Icy Summer Treat
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SEXY SEXY SEXY... [Mmm]
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks guys! I wanted to try something new ... even the Fudgsicles in my freezer are not safe now LOL ...

quote:
Originally posted by ll2fvf:
Mommie I just worship your feet all the time every day I would love to kiss,lick and suck your feet and toes every day would love to be your personal foot slave free of charge hehe.
Great pics only thing missing is my long tongue on them tho see if ya can do something about that

hahaha - Yea I wouldn't mind having a slave "free of charge" - but there is one tiny issue ... I don't have "slaves". Thanks though. [Wink]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
I suppose " [Thud] " will have to do.

Thanks for the ... [Thud]
That is pretty damn good for me [Big Grin]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fudgsicles you say.....Im kinda dreaming of your feet as the centerpiece of a banana split...
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Ohhhh - I have done bananas ... but that sounds yummy [Smile]

--------------------

-

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You gotta do it big though with the chocolate syrup, sprinkles, whip cream and of course the sprinkles....
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by WrinkledSoles_WrinkledToes:
You gotta do it big though with the chocolate syrup, sprinkles, whip cream and of course the sprinkles....

I can definately get that done ... and I will not forget the Sprinkles [Wink] LOL

But ... what kind of ice cream? Or are my feet going to replace that part [Big Grin]

--------------------

-

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

You could do either or...
If you dont want cold feet, use the feet as the ice cream

If i was behind the camera, I would ask you to use vanilla/chocolate/and strawberry ice cream

Almost forgot, nuts too!

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lord Fuck that's Hot!
[Drool]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by WrinkledSoles_WrinkledToes:
You could do either or...
If you dont want cold feet, use the feet as the ice cream

If i was behind the camera, I would ask you to use vanilla/chocolate/and strawberry ice cream

Almost forgot, nuts too!

I would never forget the nuts sweetheart ... those are the BEST part [Big Grin]

--------------------

-

Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another lovely post MD...Could quite as easily be called Icy Summer Feet [Tongue]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very hot pics, as usual! Thanks for sharing! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Feet that are hot enough to melt hearts AND ice treats. Outstanding, and Excellent all around.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whew! Its already hot enough here in Virginia, and these pics just makes it even hotter.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

The split is on it's way! I got all the essentials today [Big Grin]

Thanks guys!

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links