Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » (** 2000th Post **) Lil Dee - Pantyhose Foot Tease (video clip)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: (** 2000th Post **) Lil Dee - Pantyhose Foot Tease (video clip)
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
For the fans of sheer nude pantyhose, this one will knock your socks off. Little Dee is the ultimate sexy tease, and she proves it in this clip. Not much more to say, other than "WOW"!

And hey, this is a special post because it's #2000 for me! [Woot] [Hop] [Wu]

Sample Clip (don't burn yourself, it's hot...hehehee!)

The full length clip (11min 4sec) is available at Pose Your Toes and in Bondo's Foot Fetish Video Clips.

-

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dee = my all time favorite foot model!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats on post # 2000 [Cheers]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

quote:
Originally posted by WrinkledSoles_WrinkledToes:
Dee = my all time favorite foot model!

Amen to that! She's hanging around the top of my all time fav list too.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i will admit, i don't often go checking out links and vids.. but i'm so glad i did this one.. very very sexy! very sweet! i mean.. wow!!!! thank you, thank Dee!!!!! super sheer hose.. shoeplay, soles, toes, awesome skirt with the outfit.. i mean.. what more can one ask for!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats Bondo!!!!

[Cheers]

And Lil Dee's feet looked so freakin' cute.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As you said in the thread I posted, GREAT minds think alike.. Amen to that.. Not to mention how f'n gorgeous Dee really is... WOWZA!!

What a sweet teaser clip [Wink]

[Cheers] to your 2000th post and mannnny more!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was awesome.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She rocks!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's one of my favorite foot models as well. The video sample clip is great! Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sensational.

congratulations and thank you for the video. [Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats, bro....

And you can count me as a HUGE fan of sheer nude pantyhose and and even bigger fan of Lil Dee. This video was hot!

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

I'm glad you liked it, especially Tadpole (considering your avatar...lol!).

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links