Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Tina Marie's Updated Photos 4 Sale!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tina Marie's Updated Photos 4 Sale!!!
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tomorrow will be the 4th anniversary of TINA MARIE's fan group "Tina's Feet Perfect10n". She's truly a legend and an awesome human being. As of right now, she has a new set of 42 photos of America's high arched sweetheart. High arched feet, soft wrinkly soles, and a French pedicure. This diva is a certified foot soldier!!! Here are 4 preview photos to all Tina fanatics...

-  -  -  -

If you would like to order her photos by cash, money order, or via PayPal account, please feel free to email her by logging on to www.tinasprettypiggies.com tonight!!!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Kiss] Thanks Tony.. I didn't realize it'd been 4 years already. . Wow, time sure has flown by!

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're welcome as always, Tina. You're truly one of the BEST.

[Kiss]

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn!!! Look at those arches. Tina's feet are way hot as always.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Kiss] Thank you Cain!

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good god Tina, you are hot....and your French pedicure is to die for!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tina,
Your super high arches and wrinkley heels are unbeatable!!
oooo00oooo

Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh man shes hot!!!!

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Oh wow.. well thank you so much! [Kiss] [Blush]

--------------------
Tina Marie

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Seriously Tina-no one on earth has heels that wrinkle like yours!! I dont even bother trying to find any heels like yours anymore...
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Well that's sweet of you to say oooo00oooo .. Thank you!

--------------------
Tina Marie

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

If i can ask a favor Tina, where can I find a pic of those mega wrinkly heels???
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Hum, well oooo00oooo, have you looked on my site? I'm sure I'll be doing more soon & will try to include some of my soles & heels [Wink]

--------------------
Tina Marie

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Your awsome Tina! Yes, I have checked your site, I was just wondering if you had any on this fourm
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you use the search button at this forum and type in "Tina Marie", I'm quite sure that you'll find them. If not, please let us know.

--------------------
Tony

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links