Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » My Gf's Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Gf's Feet
gramsey
Loyal Member
Member # 18887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gramsey   Email gramsey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My gf doesnt know I have a foot fetish and hates me talking about feet or looking at her's let alone touch them! Which turns me on even more lol, anyway I took these while she was asleep. Theres lots more but lets see how these get on.

-  -  -  -
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 54 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post 
OMG she have very sexy feet i like it alot . who can see this feet and did not take alook . iam sorry for u man . if i was there i would never stop kissing,licking and sucking every where of that perfect feet
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
shame she isn't into it. nice peds.. sad though you can't share. don't push the issue man.. if she find out you're doing this and she's not happy about it.. well.. let me not drag this thread down.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kahoona
Loyal Member
Member # 22369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kahoona   Email kahoona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gramsey - trust me dude - if you have a foot fetish and she don't like it - BAIL OUT NOW!
Posts: 55 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links