Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » do u like my tan lines??? lol

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: do u like my tan lines??? lol
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

-

-

hi guys the 1st 2 r of my tan lines, im workin on em everyday lol, c how good they can get while we still hav some sun.

the last one is just one i couldnt remember if id posted b4 so i thought id add it on

hope u like

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ya see those pencil marks on my table in the 2nd pic guys? thats wat kids do to u lol

all over my table, and now u can all c she wis going to b an artist, doesnt it look like a rabbit lol (just kiddin)

Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Loving the black polish and ofcoarse those heels for sure...I was thinking they looked like a knife and fork lol
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hell yeah! Love the lines!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree, I love the black polish...
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

thanks guys xxx
rob22
Board Regular
Member # 28155

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rob22   Email rob22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes loving the black nailpolish
Posts: 11 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
tan lines adds drama to the feet.. makes it worth asking about them... draws more attention to the feet (esp when the lines show in another pair of footwear)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

really ? u mean like different strap marks etc
italianfootlover
Loyal Member
Member # 16031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for italianfootlover   Author's Homepage   Email italianfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love your tans and black toenails. But those p*rn heels make all perfect !

--------------------
I'm an asianfeet addict... I got nothing more to say.

Posts: 93 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You pull black toenail polish off very well!
Looks great with your skin complexion ...

also I really like the heels in the last photo! The zippers are killer!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the black toenail polish, reminds me of a friend of mine.

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

mommie dearest, dont b fooled by how good they look, they r still a sod to balance in lol

but with practice i hav nearly pulled it off lol

yes they r sexy tho arent they, i love em

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links