Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Tina Marie's Photos 4 Sale UPDATE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tina Marie's Photos 4 Sale UPDATE
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Best High Arched Females' High Arch Woman of the Month TINA MARIE is back with the very latest item up for sale. Whether she's wearing red open toe heels, flip-flops, or bare arches, this diva will surely turn up the heat. Here are the 4 preview photos. And if you would like to purchase the set with over 20 pix, please feel free to email her by logging on to www.tinasprettypiggies.com tonight. Be sure to tell her I sent ya...

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her arches are just too damn hot. Tina's pics are always a welcome update to the threads.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with Cain. When I saw the 4 preview photos, I was completely blown away by Tina's best poses-- high arches and all. She's truly a winner in my books.

[Cheers]

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the first pics in red strappy heels.

That is a great pics.

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Kiss] Thank you! I love those red heels! I think they're so sexy!

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

I have to agree with Deuce. You look ultra attractive in red heels, Tina! I love it... including the rest of the 3 pix. You're a 10-- TRILLION out of 10!

[Kiss]

--------------------
Tony

anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice pics [Smile] I emailed you twice in the last week- hope your email box was able to receive them! I enjoyed the brief webcam show last Tuesday [Wink]
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PapaPassOut
Loyal Member
Member # 27354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PapaPassOut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
beautiful, and gratz Tina Marie

--------------------
Ben Del Amitri is a cool guy eh never fails to deliver and doesnt afraid of anything.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks you guys!! (anflfan.. my mail is messed up..I can't even access it right now & I have to delete some mail! I saw the pics though .. lol ).. Anyway again thank you so much!! [Kiss]

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
should I set up a new email account for you? How does sweethearttinasoles@yahoo.com sound hehe - glad you liked the screencaps. Hopefully it wasn't too hot when you took these new pics, since I know you already made hotter outside with your presence there [Smile] hugs
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The second image is gold!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love her feet (and curvy arch) in those heels. In fact, her whole outfit is sexy. The French tips compliment her pants very nicely.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Oh thank you SO much tadpole!! See I thought that too! Plus you can really see my toes against the red of the heel.. I'm so glad you liked my outfit! [Kiss]

--------------------
Tina Marie

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Her arches are just too damn hot Her arches are just too damn hot. Tina's pics are always a welcome update to the threads.

I so agree!! arches to die for........ mmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post 
5 inch sexy-as-hell heels worn in public by a hot woman? Where do I sign up as your personal groomer?
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links